Charlie will probably only get one of these things for Christmas, but if it were up to him, he'd get everything below! These are some of the things that Charlie would love!
1. Sesame Street Play Doh Fun Shapes - Charlie got to play with play doh recently for the first time, and he loved it! I'm sure he'd love this Sesame Street themed play doh set.
2. Alex Toys Super Cooking Set - Charlie is really into his kitchen lately. I prefer toys like these pots and pans that encourage imaginative play. Charlie will probably receive this for his birthday!
3. Sing and Dance with Barney DVD - Charlie has been loving Barney clips on youtube. Kids under 2 aren't supposed to watch tv, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!
4. Llama Llama Holiday Drama - Since Charlie loves Llama Llama Red Pajama so much, I want to add to our Llama book collection.
5. A Walk Down Sesame Street: A Pop-Up Book - Other than Llama Llama, Sesame Street books are Charlie's current favorite to read.
6. Green Toys Tea Set - Charlie is super into tea lately, and I think he would love to have a tea set.
7. Llama Llama Doll - Charlie started getting into dolls just in the past month, and I'm sure he'd love a little llama doll since he loves the books so much. Plus the llama doll is holding his own doll - how cute!
8. Strider Balance Bike - This is the only splurge gift on this list, and one we've really been debating whether or not to buy. I'm not sure if Charlie is ready for a balance bike and he has enough toys, but it's something that he would probably love.
What's on your LO's Christmas wishlist?