The sheer number of chores we now have with two kids has increased dramatically. Or perhaps our chores haven’t increased that much; we just have less time to do them!
Since Mr. Bee and I divide chores, I wanted a printable chore schedule so we could see which chores needed to be completed each day. I was really inspired by the way Jenny of Little Green Notebook organized her chores. She has daily chores (like the dishes), weekly chores (a specific chore each day of the week), and “swing” chores which rotate a chore that doesn’t need to be done as often (like cleaning windows) every 4 weeks. Minhee created a printable inspired by that method!
You can find the chore chart pdf here. Customize it with your own information, and print!
How do you and your partner stay on top of all the chores?
Household Chores part 3 of 61. 9 Ways to become a more equal partner in household chores by Mr. Bee
2. The Cleanliness Threshold or: How I Learned To Stop Being Messy and Love Chores by Mr. Bee
3. Chore Schedule by printables
4. Home Management Binder by Mrs. Bee
5. Chore Swap: swapping chores for the weekend by Mr. Bee
6. Life's Too Short to Fold Fitted Sheets by Mrs. Lion