Instead of handing your little one a plastic grocery bag to tote around this coming Halloween night, create this cute, reusable bag. The process is simple and a fun afternoon craft you can enjoy doing together.
To get started you’ll need to gather a few supplies:
Following the packaging directions, adhere Heat N’ Bond to the felt.
Not only are these bags perfect for trick or treating, they would make great seasonal library bags too. Happy creating!
Halloween Posts part 14 of 171. 10 Halloween Books for Pre-schoolers That Aren't Scary by Mrs. Chocolate
2. My favorite Halloween books for kids by Mrs. Train
3. 28 Halloween Crafts for Kids by Mrs. Chocolate
4. 20 Easy Halloween Snacks for Preschoolers by mrs. tictactoe
5. DIY Festive Sweet and Salty Holiday Treats by Caroline @ Armelle Blog
6. 40 Cute Halloween Costumes for Kids by Mrs. Bee
7. A Legacy of Homemade Costumes by Mrs. Train
8. Semi-Homemade Halloween Costumes by mrs. tictactoe
9. DIY Halloween Pillowcase by Mrs. Paintbrush
10. Easy & Rewearable Halloween Costume - Olivia the Pig by Mrs. Hopscotch
11. mini halloween party + free labels by Mrs. Jump Rope
12. DIY Mini Spooky Wreath by Jennifer @ Ambrosia Creative
13. DIY Monster Plants by Jennifer @ Ambrosia Creative
14. DIY Halloween Treat Bag by Danyelle @ Dandee Designs
15. DIY Halloween Ghost Garland by Kaley Ann
16. DIY Salad Spinner Spider Web Art by Caroline @ Armelle Blog
17. DIY Natural Face Paint by Victoria @ A Subtle Revelry