This holly and berry balloon garland is the simplest decoration and will take you max 10 minutes depending on how long you make the garland. It adds a little festive charm to your Christmas party, doorway or mantle. I currently have mine hanging by the window of my studio. The best part about it is that your kids can do it no problem!
Step 1: Blow up some balloons so they are small enough to group in small clumps as berries.
Step 2: With scotch tape or double sided stick tape attach a little to the balloon and stick to another. Group in threes or twos.
Step 3: Cut out holly leaves in proportion to the size of the balloons. Draw or paint yellow veins onto the leaves.
project and photography by Brittany Watson Jepsen of The House That Lars Built
Christmas Posts part 6 of 191. 19 Holiday Kids' Crafts by Mrs. Bee
2. Holiday Gift Tags by printables
3. Watercolor Gift Tags by printables
4. Baby's First Holiday Ornament Roundup by Mrs. Marbles
5. Counting Down to Christmas - Book Advent Calendar by Mrs. Paintbrush
6. DIY Holly & Berry Balloon Garland by Brittany @ The House That Lars Built
7. 18 Child Friendly Christmas Tree Alternatives by Mrs. Bee
8. DIY Artwork Gift Tags by Caroline @ Armelle Blog
9. DIY Jingle Bell Ornament by Danyelle @ Dandee Designs
10. DIY Modern Christmas Tree Art by Caroline @ Armelle Blog
11. 42 Inspirational and Creative Ways to Wrap Gifts by Mrs. Bee
12. DIY Paper Houses by Oana Befort
13. Holiday Traditions by Swarm
14. Low/No Waste, Toddler-Proof Christmas DIYs by Mrs. Sketchbook
15. DIY Advent or Waldorf Birthday Ring by Mrs. Sketchbook
16. DIY Cinnamon Ornaments by Mrs. Palette
17. Be present not perfect: my new mantra for the holiday season by Mrs. Train
18. Santa is real in our house by Mrs. Train
19. Wreaths Across America by Mrs. Train