Who doesn’t love to receive beautifully wrapped gifts? And of course they look great under the Christmas tree. With the holidays upon us, you’re probably wrapping tons of gifts for friends and family, so I thought I’d round up some of the most inspirational and creative ways to wrap gifts of all kinds!
This next batch of photos is dedicated to the wonderfully versatile kraft paper. You can dress it up with ribbon, baker’s twine, washi tape, stickers, doilies, stamps… anything looks great on this classic, neutral background!
1) black bow with greenery; 2) snowflake; 3) cinnamon sticks; 4) initials; 5) white gift tag w/ washi tape; 6) neon circle stickers; 7) DIY polka dot; 8) parcel wrapping w/ vintage postage; 9) photograph; 10) painted red heart; 11) simple name tags and sprig of greenery; 12) washi tape; 13) doily; 14) small sticker dots; 15) hand drawing w/ pen or block stamp
Finally here are some ideas to package cookies, wine, gift cards and more in clever and creative ways!
1) crayons; 2) gift card in marshmallows; 3) DIY tissue paper flowers; 4) DIY goblet from a paper cup; 5) cupcake liners; 6) wine wrapped in a pair of socks; 7) button; 8) covered books; 9) cellophane + napkin wrapper; 10) wine wrapped in tea towels; 11) paint the inside of a shipping box; 12) cellophane bags with colorful cardstock; 13) egg carton for mini muffins; 14) DIY race track; 15) Starbucks gift card
I hope this gets your creativity flowing!
Christmas Posts part 11 of 191. 19 Holiday Kids' Crafts by Mrs. Bee
2. Holiday Gift Tags by printables
3. Watercolor Gift Tags by printables
4. Baby's First Holiday Ornament Roundup by Mrs. Marbles
5. Counting Down to Christmas - Book Advent Calendar by Mrs. Paintbrush
6. DIY Holly & Berry Balloon Garland by Brittany @ The House That Lars Built
7. 18 Child Friendly Christmas Tree Alternatives by Mrs. Bee
8. DIY Artwork Gift Tags by Caroline @ Armelle Blog
9. DIY Jingle Bell Ornament by Danyelle @ Dandee Designs
10. DIY Modern Christmas Tree Art by Caroline @ Armelle Blog
11. 42 Inspirational and Creative Ways to Wrap Gifts by Mrs. Bee
12. DIY Paper Houses by Oana Befort
13. Holiday Traditions by Swarm
14. Low/No Waste, Toddler-Proof Christmas DIYs by Mrs. Sketchbook
15. DIY Advent or Waldorf Birthday Ring by Mrs. Sketchbook
16. DIY Cinnamon Ornaments by Mrs. Palette
17. Be present not perfect: my new mantra for the holiday season by Mrs. Train
18. Santa is real in our house by Mrs. Train
19. Wreaths Across America by Mrs. Train