My children are extremely excited for the upcoming holidays, and every day they ask how many days until Christmas? I thought it would be a good idea to bridle some of their excitement by doing an art project, so we made some modern Christmas trees out of paper!
We cut ours to: (for a 8.5" x 11" piece of paper)
strip 1) 7" x 1.5"
strip 2) 5.5" x 1.5"
strip 3) 4" x 1.5"
strip 4) 2.5" x 1.5"
2) Cut a paper "tree trunk" to about 1 3/4" and glue it to the bottom center of the paper
by Caroline of Armelle Blog
Christmas Posts part 10 of 191. 19 Holiday Kids' Crafts by Mrs. Bee
2. Holiday Gift Tags by printables
3. Watercolor Gift Tags by printables
4. Baby's First Holiday Ornament Roundup by Mrs. Marbles
5. Counting Down to Christmas - Book Advent Calendar by Mrs. Paintbrush
6. DIY Holly & Berry Balloon Garland by Brittany @ The House That Lars Built
7. 18 Child Friendly Christmas Tree Alternatives by Mrs. Bee
8. DIY Artwork Gift Tags by Caroline @ Armelle Blog
9. DIY Jingle Bell Ornament by Danyelle @ Dandee Designs
10. DIY Modern Christmas Tree Art by Caroline @ Armelle Blog
11. 42 Inspirational and Creative Ways to Wrap Gifts by Mrs. Bee
12. DIY Paper Houses by Oana Befort
13. Holiday Traditions by Swarm
14. Low/No Waste, Toddler-Proof Christmas DIYs by Mrs. Sketchbook
15. DIY Advent or Waldorf Birthday Ring by Mrs. Sketchbook
16. DIY Cinnamon Ornaments by Mrs. Palette
17. Be present not perfect: my new mantra for the holiday season by Mrs. Train
18. Santa is real in our house by Mrs. Train
19. Wreaths Across America by Mrs. Train