My girls love bath time, and while I know that they could play happily with measuring cups, I ‘m a total sucker for bath toys. The bathroom is the one room in the house where I don’t care if there’s bright plastic all over! Here are some great bath toys and accessories I’ve come across, many we own and the rest are on my list.
1) Sea Squirts by Munchkin These are adorable and the girls love them. You have to empty them completely every time, however, or they eventually grow mold. Sad times.
2) Wonder Waterway by Munchkin This says it’s for a baby but my toddler gets more use out of it because she can make it work on her own. All the little animals come apart, or you can stack them to make the waterway.
3) Shape Sorter by Skip Hop So these are squirters, which risks the mold again, but I love that they store in the sorter. You could have this as your only toy for a little one and not have to worry about toys everywhere.
4) Whale Spout Cover by Skip Hop So cute! We have never had safety issues with our spout, but I still want one. Because it’s adorable.
5) Frog Bath Scoop by Boon Wonder Baby got this for a birthday present and I love it so far! The cutest way to keep bath toys under control.
6) Stacking Ducks by Skip Hop Another birthday present. These are a great option to rubber ducks because they won’t grow mold and they also work as little boats. They stack, they pour — it’s a really open ended toy which I love.
7) Interchangeable Creatures by Boon Adorable, and because they come apart they won’t get moldy.
8) Patrull Bathtub Mat by Ikea Keeps the baby from slipping aaaand looks like an alligator? Win win.
9) Bath Crayons by Munchkin These were Toddler Girl’s absolute favourite toy for months. They are in storage right now until her little sister stops eating everything.
What is your little one’s favourite bath toy?