Are your kids anxious to get the Halloween decor up like mine are?! Hoping to stave off a search in the supply room for bags of faux-webbing, plastic spiders, a cackling Grim Reaper, etc., I pulled together this Halloween craft for the boys. My initial idea involved spray paint, acrylic paint, and gloss finish but seriously — if I didn’t have the patience for all those steps, surely my boys wouldn’t either.
This easier version involves just a printout onto full-sheet label paper, these small glass votives, and a miniature potted plant or two. I cut out the monster features myself, peeled just a corner of the backing from each “sticker” and let the kids do the rest.
Alternatively, you could use colored excelsior or dried moss (found in the floral section of the craft store) instead of plants and soil.
Halloween Posts part 13 of 171. 10 Halloween Books for Pre-schoolers That Aren't Scary by Mrs. Chocolate
2. My favorite Halloween books for kids by Mrs. Train
3. 28 Halloween Crafts for Kids by Mrs. Chocolate
4. 20 Easy Halloween Snacks for Preschoolers by mrs. tictactoe
5. DIY Festive Sweet and Salty Holiday Treats by Caroline @ Armelle Blog
6. 40 Cute Halloween Costumes for Kids by Mrs. Bee
7. A Legacy of Homemade Costumes by Mrs. Train
8. Semi-Homemade Halloween Costumes by mrs. tictactoe
9. DIY Halloween Pillowcase by Mrs. Paintbrush
10. Easy & Rewearable Halloween Costume - Olivia the Pig by Mrs. Hopscotch
11. mini halloween party + free labels by Mrs. Jump Rope
12. DIY Mini Spooky Wreath by Jennifer @ Ambrosia Creative
13. DIY Monster Plants by Jennifer @ Ambrosia Creative
14. DIY Halloween Treat Bag by Danyelle @ Dandee Designs
15. DIY Halloween Ghost Garland by Kaley Ann
16. DIY Salad Spinner Spider Web Art by Caroline @ Armelle Blog
17. DIY Natural Face Paint by Victoria @ A Subtle Revelry