This year I am one of the class moms at Drake’s preschool. Our first party is coming up and it’s a Halloween party, so I have been scouring Pinterest trying to find a craft to do with his class before their party. I found some really neat ones I thought I would share here.
The painting projects are easy for even young toddlers, and I think older kids will really get a kick out of the Name Skeleton and Spooky Expanding Ghosts projects. I’m probably going to do the Gauze Mummy and the Fingerprint Bat Silhouettes with Drake’s class. I also want to try the Candy Corn Suncatcher at home with him since we did a similar Kiwi Crate craft and Drake really enjoyed it.
Do you do any Halloween-themed crafts with your kids?
Halloween Posts part 3 of 171. 10 Halloween Books for Pre-schoolers That Aren't Scary by Mrs. Chocolate
2. My favorite Halloween books for kids by Mrs. Train
3. 28 Halloween Crafts for Kids by Mrs. Chocolate
4. 20 Easy Halloween Snacks for Preschoolers by mrs. tictactoe
5. DIY Festive Sweet and Salty Holiday Treats by Caroline @ Armelle Blog
6. 40 Cute Halloween Costumes for Kids by Mrs. Bee
7. A Legacy of Homemade Costumes by Mrs. Train
8. Semi-Homemade Halloween Costumes by mrs. tictactoe
9. DIY Halloween Pillowcase by Mrs. Paintbrush
10. Easy & Rewearable Halloween Costume - Olivia the Pig by Mrs. Hopscotch
11. mini halloween party + free labels by Mrs. Jump Rope
12. DIY Mini Spooky Wreath by Jennifer @ Ambrosia Creative
13. DIY Monster Plants by Jennifer @ Ambrosia Creative
14. DIY Halloween Treat Bag by Danyelle @ Dandee Designs
15. DIY Halloween Ghost Garland by Kaley Ann
16. DIY Salad Spinner Spider Web Art by Caroline @ Armelle Blog
17. DIY Natural Face Paint by Victoria @ A Subtle Revelry