The last two babies I had were girls and this time we’re having a boy so we need a few things, not to mention the fact that some of our baby stuff is getting really worn out having been through two babies already. As a third time mom, friends and family are asking if there is anything we need and so I decided to create a registry to organize myself and to share for a sprinkle this winter. Here’s what we need the third time around:
2) Spacesaver high chair: I prefer these to a large highchair because they’re so convenient and take up far less space in our dining area. Ours is pretty worn out at this point though, so I’d love a fresh start with the new baby.
3) Aden & Anais muslin blankets: My favorite muslin wraps. I love them so much for their versatility but I’d like to have some that aren’t pink for our little man.
4) Diaper Backpack: Its so important for me to be hands free with multiple kids so I’d love to get a diaper backpack before the new baby arrives.
5) Single BOB: We have a double but we always had a travel system and I’d love to have a single BOB for running while my middle daughter is at preschool.
6) Ministar Leather Shoes: I find these slip ons to be the easiest and most protective for prewalkers or limited walkers.
7) Trunk Organizer: We do so many things from our car these days that some new organization would really help with three kids.
8) Sound Machine: We’ve never had a sound machine but have always used background noise so I’d love to try this one because the baby will surely be exposed to lots of noise from his older sisters.
9) More toddler dishes: By this point our stuff is getting a bit worn and now that we’ll have three kids we’ll need to add some new dishware.
10) New Toddler Bedding: I do have a toddler bed but not gender neutral bedding.
Most of our stuff we can get as the baby grows and changes through stages. We have most of the basic items, baby furniture and feeding supplies, etc. but with the third time around some of our stuff is outdated and could stand to be replaced. I would love to hear any boy specific items I may need or favorites you would purchase the third time around.