It hardly seems possible that Spring is already upon us and the aisles at Target are fully stocked with pastel colors and Easter inspiration. While Max isn’t quite ready to have free range with the glue stick, I’m thrilled that he has started showing interest in art projects. These days he loves coloring and anything he can put stickers on (which is apparently everything). In fact most days his teachers are probably surprised by the assortment of stickers covering his legs.
Here is a roundup of adorable craft ideas for kids of all ages. The list is ordered easiest to hardest.
1. Bunny and Carrots Footprint Art by One Krieger Chick
2. Pom Pom Chicks by Consumer Crafts
3. Paper Plate Bunny Craft by ABC Creative Learning
4. DIY Daffodils by Mend & Make New
5. Coffee Filter Butterflies by Honey and Lime
6. Lady Bug Felt Magnets by Crafts by Amanda
7. Caterpillar Craft by We Made That
8. Easter Bunny Pudding Cups by Passion for Savings
9. Hand Print Flower Bookmark by The Darice Craft Blog
10. Galloping Zebra Finger Puppet by I Heart Craft Things
11. Popsicle Stick Baby Chick by Make and Takes
12. Paper Plate Easter Sewing Craft by Red Ted Art
13. Toilet Paper Tube Butterflies by Creative Me, Inspired You!
14. Newspaper Flowers by Red Ted Art
15. Coffee Filter Flowers by Fun-A-Day
16. Paper Plate Bird by Happy Hooligans
17. Emoji Eggs by Studio DIY
18. Mini Mason Jar Tea Light Candle Holders by 365 Designs
19. Easter Suncatchers by Everyday Dishes
20. Folded Felt Bunny Pouch by Craving Some Creativity
21. Sidewalk Chalk “Pops” by Project Nursery
22. DIY Easter Bunny Crayons by Moon Frye
23. Salt Dough Egg Ornaments by Design Mom
24. Yarn Easter Eggs by Six Sisters’ Stuff
25. Fabric Bunnies by Optimistic Mommy
26. Spring Time Bird House by Delineate Your Dwelling
What are some of your favorite Spring time craft projects?