We launched Hellobee on September 20, 2011, so we’re coming up on our 3-year anniversary this Saturday! Some of you have been reading since the very beginning, but we’ve also had many new members join along the way that may have missed some of our older posts. So we’re going to highlight some of those posts in a new regular feature!
Back when we first launched I was the only person blogging. It’s funny to look back on some of those posts because it seems like I wrote them so long ago. At the time I was 8 months pregnant, and Olive would unexpectedly arrive 5 weeks early just 2 weeks after the launch.
This feature is pretty straightforward, but I’d love to hear any feedback you might have whether it’s topics of interest or how many posts we should link to each time!
- Charlie’s Favorite Toys for Newborn+
- Charlie’s Top 20 Favorite Toys from Birth – 18 Months
- Charlie’s Favorite Board Books
- The Pros and Cons of Nannies vs. Daycare
- The Financial Cost of a Nanny vs. Daycare
- Goodies for Pregnancy (Printable)
- Foods to Avoid While Pregnant (Printable)
- Packing Your Hospital Bag (Printable)
- Babyproofing (Checklist)
- Emergency Contact Sheet (Printable)