I love springtime – the weather is finally getting nice again and there is a hint of summer in the air… I finally start to feel like it’s actually coming! Of course, sometimes spring can get a little frustrating now that we have a toddler – all the rain can sometimes leave us feeling trapped inside when all he wants to do is play in the backyard. It’s hard to know what the weather will bring this time of year, so I set out to find a ton of ideas for both the sunny days and the rainy days!
So, if your kids are feeling bored this spring, why don’t you…
(via Playground Parkbench)
- Try this adorable baby bird fine motor activity.
- Make some DIY garden markers for your vegetable or herb garden.
- Make these homemade bird feeders
- Do some crafting with this Rain Cloud Craft or these raindrop suncatchers.
- Try a fun science activity and learn how water moves.