Hellobee only accepts guest blogs from real parents and TTC bloggers sharing their personal experiences, as well as parties, photoshoots, and nurseries. We are not looking for freelance writers who write custom content in exchange for payment or a link back. Please do not contact us regarding such content.
For Regular Features
For Parents or parents-to-be
We’re looking for individual posts and guest post series on ttc, pregnancy, and parenting topics. If you have an idea for a helpful, compelling, or otherwise inspiring project or story that appeals to the Hellobee audience, please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also submit posts anonymously. We will contact you for more details if we decide to accept your submission for publication.
We’re particularly looking for guest posts on the following topics:
- infant/toddler/family friendly recipes with beautiful pictures
- Montessori, Waldorf, pre-K education, sensory play, & homeschooling
- discipline, positive parenting
- saving money, budgeting, couponing
- children’s activities from newborn+
- overcoming parenting challenges such as sleep issues, weaning, potty training, etc.
- preemies, special needs kids, multicultural kids (especially where it impacts parenting)
- fostering, surrogacy, multiples
- parenting customs/practices around the world
For TTC Bloggers
Please note that we are no longer accepting TTC bloggers as regular bloggers, but as guest series contributors on a specific aspect of the TTC journey such as charting, IVF, Clomid, etc. Guest bloggers who become pregnant are welcome to reapply as a pregnant blogger.
To apply as a TTC guest blogger, please tell us what TTC topics would you like to blog about along with a sample post to email@example.com.
For Photographers/Event Planners
We only accept guest posts that feature kids’ spaces, parties, or photoshoots for editorial consideration.
1. Your company’s name and your name.
2. Brief Description of Submission.
3. A link to images or attach 5 sample images.
4. Has this content been submitted for publication elsewhere other than your company blog or website?
5. Please answer the above questions, attach images, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you for more details if we decide to accept your submission for publication.