Effective: November 13, 2011
This website is part of the Hellobee.com service (”Hellobee”). Hellobee is offered by Busy Bee Blogs, LLC.
THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The contents of Hellobee, such as text, graphics, images, information, and other material contained on Hellobee (“Information”) are for informational purposes only. This Information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on Hellobee.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Hellobee does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Hellobee, Hellobee employees or volunteers, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Hellobee, or other visitors to the site is solely at your own risk.
When you register for a Hellobee account, you are asked to choose a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party except a parent or guardian. You will hold Hellobee harmless for any damage arising from a third party accessing Hellobee using a password you disclosed.
The following is a list of Content and Conduct that violates the Rules of Member Conduct – you may not use Hellobee to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, sexually or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Hellobee official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- provide a false birthday or age;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through Hellobee;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as classifieds) that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that provides instruction about illegal activities, including illegal drug use, child predation, terrorist activities, instructions in assembling or obtaining bombs or other weapons;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that encourages or promotes physical harm against any group or individual. This includes Content that encourages or promotes self-harm;
- interfere with or disrupt Hellobee or the servers or networks used to provide or receive Hellobee or disobey any requirement, procedure, policies and regulation of any networks used to provide and receive Hellobee;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, foreign or international laws or regulation, including, any rule or regulation of any securities exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, any self-regulatory organization or the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
You understand that all Content posted to the Website or otherwise transmitted via Hellobee is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the Content, and that your sole recourse for any damage you may suffer as a result of such content shall be to such individual. You agree that Hellobee will not be liable, under any circumstances and in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted or otherwise transmitted via Hellobee, and you hereby release Hellobee and its officers, directors, shareholders and employees therefrom. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
Hellobee reserves the right to preserve and disclose Content posted to or transmitted via Hellobee if reasonably necessary to:
- enforce this Agreement
- comply with a legal process
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of any party.
DATA TRANSMISSION SECURITY
You acknowledge that Hellobee has no control of the communications lines used to access Hellobee because such lines are provided by a third party public utility and, as such, that the security of transmissions to and from Hellobee is not the responsibility of Hellobee.
CONTENT SUBMITTED TO HELLOBEE.COM
(This section refers to Content that you create)
You retain all ownership rights to your Content. Except for its ownership of the collection of all content on Hellobee, as described below, Hellobee does not claim ownership of any Content you publish.
When you publish your Content on Hellobee, you grant Hellobee a temporary license to “rebroadcast” it. We need this license to be able to show your Content to other members and visitors.
By publishing Content on Your Hellobee Site you grant Hellobee a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, publicly perform and publicly display the Content (as well as permit others – including without limitation Hellobee’s co-brand, content and syndication partners – to do the same) solely for the following purposes:
- Displaying, distributing and promoting the site
- Promoting and marketing Hellobee’s products and services and general operation of the Hellobee Service
- Promoting and marketing the products and services of Hellobee’s partners and affiliates
- Promoting and marketing products and services related to your Content.
This license exists only for as long as the Content remains published on the Hellobee Site and only for as long you remain a Hellobee member, except that you grant Hellobee a continuing perpetual license and right to maintain a copy of your content for archival purposes. This archival copy is not posted publicly on the Hellobee system; it is maintained solely so that Hellobee may recover content and restore accounts (in case of errors or system failure) or cooperate with law enforcement in order to make the Hellobee service safer. Except for this license for archival use, in the event that you remove the Content from Your Hellobee Site or in the event that your membership is terminated, this license shall expire either immediately or upon termination of any promotional or marketing activities ongoing at the time.
Content created by Hellobee or its suppliers
Compilations of Content
Notwithstanding the provisions outlined in “Content submitted to Hellobee.com” above*, the collection of all Content on this site is a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws and is the exclusive property of Hellobee and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The Content and software on Hellobee may be used as a homepage creation or web-surfing resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Content on Hellobee is strictly prohibited.
*Individual Contributors retain all ownership rights to their Content. Hellobee does not claim ownership of any Content you publish on Hellobee.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, belonging to others without obtaining their prior written consent. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on Hellobee in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please visit Hellobee’s DMCA Help page for more information on how to report infringement of your copyright. After receipt of proper notice of copyright infringement Hellobee will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and notify the site owner via email or their wall. Hellobee may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. Hellobee reserves the right to terminate your use of Hellobee at any time and remove any infringing Content if you infringe the copyright rights of others.
Hellobee and Hellobee.COM are registered trademarks of Hellobee. Hellobee’s marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Hellobee’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Hellobee.
You hereby certify to Hellobee that you are at least 13 years old. Hellobee is intended for people who are at least 13 years old. Children under 13 are not permitted to join Hellobee or participate in the Hellobee community, and Hellobee will delete Hellobee accounts held by people it learns are under the age of 13. Parents of children under 13 can also delete their child’s site.
Hellobee may include links to other websites or resources. Hellobee has no control over such sites and resources, and is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources. Hellobee does not endorse and is not responsible for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources or your use of such sites or resources.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
(a) YOUR USE OF HELLOBEE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. HELLOBEE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. HELLOBEE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(b) HELLOBEE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) HELLOBEE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) HELLOBEE OR ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU THROUGH HELLOBEE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF HELLOBEE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH HELLOBEE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN SOFTWARE AND ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU THROUGH HELLOBEE WILL BE CORRECTED.
(c) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF HELLOBEE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER LIABILITY THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT HELLOBEE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF HELLOBEE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE HELLOBEE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM HELLOBEE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON HELLOBEE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO HELLOBEE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS
The materials on Hellobee are provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of the materials by the U.S. Government constitutes acknowledgment of Hellobee’s proprietary rights in them.