It’s time to haunt up your house a little bit with a spooky Halloween Ghost Garland! This is an easy project that makes a big impact, day or night.
You will need:
6. Keeping the hole at the top, scrunch and squeeze each square. The messier the better.
7. Remove a bulb from your string of lights. Poke the socket through the hole in the square of linen, then screw the bulb back in.
8. Flip the fabric down so that hangs over the bulb. Then squeeze it again so that it is in the shape of a messy ghost.
9. Hang your string of lights up (don’t turn them on) and let the ghosts dry overnight.
10. Once they are dry, they will be perfectly messy little ghosts, and the cornstarch helps them hold their shape nicely. Now you can paint faces on your ghosts using a small paintbrush and fabric paint. All of my ghosts have traditional ghost faces, because I am not very talented with a paintbrush, but they would be very cute with all different expressions. Happy ghosts, sad ghosts, scary ghosts, mad ghosts. I love them all! But if you don’t want to paint faces on them, or you are running short on time, you can also leave them plain.